“Music for Life; A Salute to Music Educators” Concert – April 19, 2008. Music Director Merle Danielson conducting. Recorded live at Benson Great Hall, Bethel University, Arden Hills, MN.
- The Star-Spangled Banner
- Washington Greys
- The Pioneers
- Fantasy on a Childhood Hymn *
- Esprit de Corps *
- On the Mall **
- The Dragoons of Villars Overture
- Don Ricardo
- At a Dixieland Jazz Funeral
- Perthshire Majesty
- Selections from “Hairspray”
- In the Center Ring
* Dr. Michael Scott, resident guest conductor. ** Charles Olsen, special guest conductor. Approximately 72 minutes total playing time.
If you would like to order a copy of this CD, please click here.